|at 2G Education Center (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Where is the school located:||Nghệ An|
|Salary:||1700-1800 USD/month (NET)|
Job Description Details:
- In charge of teaching and training ESL programs, ensure the best quality services and satisfy a maximum of customers' requirements
- Assist Admissions Officers in conducting Placement Tests in order to determine the most suitable classes for students - Assist in designing and developing teaching materials for the center
- Developing teaching materials, adding more (if necessary), organizing and arranging the given classes to reach the highest efficiency - Send weekly/monthly reports to the academic manager
- Take part in other language and other activities including but not limited to PR/Marketing events for the company as required by the Board of Directors.
- Native teachers
- Documents: Degree, certificate, CV, Passport and visa
- Enthusiastic, Patient, Flexible,..
- Working hours - 100 teaching hours per month
- Monthly Salary: 1500-1800 USD (Negotiable) - Accommodation provided (single room)
- 50% fees for work permit - 14 days of paid annual leave - 1.5 days off per week
- Extra hours: 17 USD per teaching hour - One year contract completion & contract renewal bonus: 500USD
- One month (during the Tet holiday, 14 days leave): 50% of monthly salary
- 6-month/one-year salary review (based on students' feedbacks and students' final exam results)
- Higher payment per hours for examination preparation classes (IELTS, SAT, TOEFL): up to 20 USD per hour (only when the teacher is well-qualified to teach test preparation programs)
HOW TO APPLY ?
Please send your documents to the email xxx before Sep 20th