|Last Resume Update||January 11, 2017|
|Address||West Chester, 45069|
|Do you want to have work permit?||Yes, I do|
|Where are you living?||Outside Viet Nam|
- Currently pursuing Ph.D. In Best Air Compressor Research and awarded many times for the Excellency.
- Previously completed research on World Power Tools Market
- Completed M.S in Mechanical Engineering from University of Bridgeport and I am a gold medalist during the course.
- Completed B.E in Mechanical Engineering from the State University of Ohio.
- I have successfully organized the National level conference and the symposium in our university.
- Worked as a student coordinator in NSS
- Elected as the student ambassador of my college.
- I have attended workshops in robotics and certified from sakrobotics.
- I have created a robot of my own which receives the sound energy and moves around based on the frequency of the energy.
- Dive Industry Technicians Course (DITC)
- Cylinder Testing Technician’s Course(CTC)
Being a committed team player, want to be a part of a renowned organization, to contribute towards the growth of the organization, based on my expertise and to further my personal capabilities by learning from the new exposure within the structured framework of the organization.
- Years of experience: 3
- Employer name: Bosch
- Designation: Worked as a Power Tool Repair Specialist.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Checking for the efficiency of the power tools.
- Checking whether all the power tools in the job are working properly or not.
- Checking for the pressure of the compressed air in the air compressors. And make sure that the job is installed with the best air compressor for the year and to maintain it properly.
- Informing the manager about the improper function of the power tool.
- Repairing all kind of power tools whenever it is needed, and this also includes some of the hand tools as well.