|Last Resume Update||February 21, 2018|
|Address||Iloilo City, Philippines|
|Where are you living?||Outside Viet Nam|
|Expected Location:||Hà Nội|
|Expected Salary:||$18 - $22|
2006 - 2010 Bachelor of Elementary Education at West Visayas State University
September 26, 2010 Passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers.
March 2012 TESOL certified at West Visayas State University Language Center
March 2016 - Febuary 2018 ABC360
- English Teacher and Student Assessor for Chinese young learners (4-17 years old).
- Taught toddlers how to read using letter recognition and phonics.
- Assessed student’s english level.
- Enrolled students by providing sample classes.
- Improved student’s pattern structure, pronunciation and comprehension skills while providing a fun learning experience.
April 2015 – February 2016 Talking121
- Part Time English Video Class and Group Class Teacher
- Taught English to Chinese students.
May 2015 – November 2015 Talkingenglishclass
- Home Based Teacher
- Taught English to students from different countries (Brazil, Italy, Russia, Korea) using current events articles.
June 2013 – November 2014 Brighton School of Multiple Learning
- Adviser, Assistant Preschool and Subject teacher (English 1&2 and Filipino 1&2, Civics 3, Science 1)
- Planned and hosted activities in school programs.
- Helped students with learning difficulties and behavioral problems such as ADD and ADHD
- Taught in a speaking and acting summer class workshop for preschool and grade school
- Assisted a preschool teacher in circle time and class discussion.
2011 – 2013 Megatalking Inc.
- English Teacher
- Taught Korean students (aging 10 – 50 years old) English through phone calls.
- Prepared students for job and promotion interviews.
- Helped students overcome their fear of speaking English to foreigners.
2010 – 2011 Jaro II Elementary School (Preschool)
- Volunteer Assistant Teacher
- Assisted a teacher circle time and class discussion.
- Tutored two pupils who were having difficulties in writing.
2009 – 2010 Jaro II Elementary School
- Student Teacher
- Taught 2nd graders in 3 subjects (English, Math and Values Education)