|Last Resume Update||October 20, 2017|
|Do you want to have work permit?||No, I don't but I want|
|Where are you living?||Outside Viet Nam|
|Expected Location:||Hồ Chí Minh, Hà Nội|
- CELTA – Passed and certified by Cambridge University to teach English language to adults and non-native speakers of English.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming- Certified as a Master Practitioner of NLP for training and therapies.
- TEFL-C Advanced- Certified by Columbia University to teach English as a foreign language to Children.
- BELBIN - Certified as a BELBIN practitioner to conduct training on Individual Team Roles and their contribution to the team.
- Train the Trainer – Certified to conduct train the trainer program for new and part time trainers.
- Instructional Design – Certified Instructional Designer for e-learning courseware and classroom training.
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication (BA), (Sikkim Manipal University)
- 12th Standard (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology), (Seventh Day Adventist Higher Secondary School)
- Just ended my contract as an Inner Service Manager with Phinnie English, in Beijing
- Was last employed as a Foreign Trainer with Disney English, in Beijing
- Worked as a Lead Trainer, with a fully owned subsidiary of a British bank
- Have over 10 years of work experience across various sectors
- Been a Soft Skills Trainer/Behavioral Trainer in Wholesale Trade Chain, BPOs, IT/ITES and Banking sectors
- Spearheaded various projects with different clients, acting as a Project Manager
- Trained on universal behavioral modules such as: Time Management, Team Management, Leadership Skills, Presentation skills, BELBIN, Fish Philosophy, Voice and Accent, Customer Service, Effective Communication skills, Rapport Building and Ownership, Language Enhancement, Email and Chat etiquette, Selling Techniques, Cross Cultural Sensitization and NLP.
- Conducted Train the Trainer sessions and audited trainers to ascertain the quality of training.
- Been trained on client’s modules as a Master trainer to train their internal trainers.
- Instrumental in content development – designing, structuring, customizing and reviewing content.
- Implemented Kirk Patrick model to establish training effectiveness. Designed & demonstrated the effectiveness of Post Training Summary to improve internal logistics.
- Spearheaded a new project called Individual as a Batch (IAAB) which incorporated concepts of Neuro Linguistic Program, ensuring a smooth transition and effectiveness in terms of learning and retention.
- Have extensive work experience in creating assessment sheets and conducting telephonic assessment for the base line evaluations.