|Last Resume Update||June 20, 2017|
|Do you want to have work permit?||Yes, I do|
|Where are you living?||Outside Viet Nam|
|Expected Location:||Bình Định|
June, 2007 Bachelor Degree in Education, (Second class upper)
August, 2003 Finished Senior Secondary School (major, General Science, Tema)
April, 2000 Finished Junior Secondary School (BECE, Nungua)
Active English with TOIC
• 2013 to 2015 Kajonkiet International School Phuket, Thailand.
• 2008 to 2010 Queensland International School Accra, Ghana.
• 2007 to 2009 St’Francis Preparatory school, Accra Ghana
Expand the range of learning through whole class, individual, and small group instruction, cooperative education.
Teach integrated social studies lessons that allow students to bridge the gap between real world issues and course material.
REAGAN OSAFO – PAGE 2, Professional Teaching Experience Continues.
• Direct a Balanced Literacy Program that includes independent, guided, and
Implement multiple teaching methods to accommodate students with varying learning styles and abilities.
• Challenge students to master basic-to-advanced math concepts through use of manipulative, graphing, and charting exercises.
• Integrate technology into the learning process with computer assignments.
Conduct student evaluation, testing, and grading with a focus on developing students academically and socially.
• Coordinate Parent-Teacher Conferences and Meet the Teacher Night.
Elementary Education School, Town, Phratunam
Teacher - First and Second Grades
• Maintained a print-rich classroom where children are surrounded by a Word and Math Wall, labels, charts, and a child-centered bulletin board.
• Taught lesson plans, units, and learning centers in all areas of the curriculum that stimulated students’ creative and critical thinking skills.
• Created a fun learning environment where children were given the opportunity to explore, discover, and learn new talents through art, song, and games.
• Proactively communicated with parents through correspondence, telephone calls, and meetings to acknowledge superior work or areas of concern.
• Exercised a firm and caring approach towards discipline that has proven effective in managing potentially disruptive students.
• Participated in district meetings, PTA meetings, and Parent-Teacher Conferences.
• Supported a balance reading program through implementation of writing and reading workshops.
• Actively engaged students in the learning process through the use of divers manipulative.
• Enhance student academy and social growth by using teaching strategies and techniques; included whole group, individual, small group and teacher modeling to provide a solid academic foundation and positive attitude towards education.
• Conceptualized, developed and supervised students-run publishing center, publishing student’s independent work through wide range of mediums.
• Integrated technology the development of unit that included computer literacy skills; adopted activities to meet the needs of individual learners.
Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, Math Blaster, Reader Rabbit,
Reading and Writing Center, Print Shop, Print Master; Internet proficient.