|Last Resume Update||January 3, 2017|
|Where are you living?||Outside Viet Nam|
|Expected Location:||Hà Nội|
- CELTA: Pass A, BSC School of English, London (August 2016)
- Master MEEF (TESOL): Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3 and ISFEC Lyon (2013-2015)
- CAPES / CAFEP in English: French competitive exam to teach English in high schools, France (2014)
- Language Literature and Foreign Civilisation degree in English: Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3 and University of Leicester (2010-2013)
- A levels in Literature with merit (2010)
English Teacher - Collège Louis Querbes, Vourles
● Level A2 and B1 (Key Stage 3 and 4).
- As a form teacher, it is my responsibility to guide students in their future course choice.
- Lessons aimed at developing students’ skills in Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing.
- Lessons including grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation aims.
● Using digital technologies: IWBs, tablets, computer room.
● Giving CLIL lessons: Maths in English, Latin in English.
● Member of the homework help team and of the English tutoring team.
● Planning events with teachers: Tim Burton week, school trip to Newquay.
Part-time Teacher in Translation - Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3
● Teaching Translation from English to French (first year students in AFL).
● Texts related to finance, economics, business and politics.
● Assessing students’ improvement regularly.
English Teacher - Collège/Lycée Assomption Bellevue, La Mulatière 2014-2015
● Level A2 and B2 (Key Stage 3 and 5).
- Planning lessons and tests with other English teachers.
- Varying lessons materials: video, text, radio programme, pictures.
● Using digital technologies: IWBs, computer room.