|Last Resume Update||20/06/2017|
|Where are you living?||Outside Viet Nam|
|Expected Location:||Hà Nội|
2013 University of Missouri Columbia, Missouri
Master of Arts in Information Science & Learning Technologies
- Emphasis in Library Science
2008 Columbia College Columbia, Missouri
Bachelor in General Studies
- Minor in Ethics, Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Emphasis on Philosophy, Religious Studies, and History
Teaching Librarian, University of Missouri
August 2014-August 2016
- As a teaching librarian, taught evening classes to both local and international students on how to properly utilize library resources to conduct research and write papers. In addition, provided personal tutoring to international students with writing their papers in proper English by utilizing basic grammar, word choice, and citations.
- Often sought out by international students for writing and language assistance due to helpful reputation.
Instructional Designer, Columbia College
- Lead the development and redevelopment of online and hybrid courses, working collaboratively with faculty and academic departments. The Instructional Designer is the project manager for assigned course developments, assigning tasks, facilitating communication between all parties, and ensuring the quality of all online elements in the final online course. Using current learning theories, instructional design models, and best practices in online education, incorporate current educational technologies to promote effective teaching strategies and improve student learning experiences.
- Presenter at D2L Brightspace Fusion conference, July 2017: Reinventing Online Courses with a Dynamic Custom Homepage and Responsive Content.
- Nominated for the Professional Excellence Award, 2016
- Responsible for a complete redesign of how all course content is presented and navigated; redesign applied to all courses (300+).
- Piloted hybrid course offerings, from creating the process from scratch to actual course creation.