|Last Resume Update
||March 12, 2018
Davenport, Ngõ 124 âu cơ
|Where are you living?
Đà Nẵng, Hải Phòng, Hà Nội, Bắc Ninh, Quảng Ninh, Thái Bình, Thanh Hóa
$25 hourly or $2,100 montly
Master of Education | GPA: 4.0
Expected Graduation Date: June 2019 | Post University, CT U.S.A.
- Concentration: Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Related coursework: Future of Education, Digitally-Mediated Teaching & Learning, Diversity Issues in 21st Century Education, Teaching ESL: Methods and Strategies, ESL Curriculum and Assessment, Second Language Acquisition, English Grammar Pedagogy for TESOL
CERTIFICATE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING TO ADULTS (CELTA)
MAY 2015 | UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE, UK
- Completed 120 hours of in-class training in teaching English to speakers of other languages.
- Gained essential knowledge of the principles of effective teaching in a variety of ESL contexts, and demonstrated my teaching abilities in a classroom setting while being assessed by CELTA instructors.
Bachelor of Arts | GPA: 3.85 | Magna Cum Laude
May 2011 | UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA, U.S.A.
- Major: History
- Minor: Religious Studies
- Honored on the President’s List and Dean’s List for excellent Academic Achievements.
- Led multiple class group projects, including organizing an interview with Bill Cumbaa, a decorated World War II veteran who served as a U.S. Marine in the Pacific Theater.
English Teacher | Jeongsang Language School (JLS)
January 2017 – January 2018 | SEONGNAM, SOUTH KOREA
- Independently developed engaging curriculum for elementary and middle school students.
- Graded all written material and led many activity sessions for other teachers.
- Conducted quarterly speaking level tests and wrote term comments for all students.
ENGLISH TEACHER | LANGUAGE CLUB INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY (LCI)
MAY 2015 – JUNE 2016 | SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
- Taught morning kindergarten, ages 6 & 7, and several classes in the afternoon including kindergarten and elementary school students.
- Composed weekly comments, quarterly evaluations, scripts, tests, and supplemental classwork.
ENGLISH TEACHER | AVALON ENGLISH ACADEMY
JUNE 2011 – JUNE 2013 | SEONGNAM, SOUTH KOREA
- Taught elementary and middle school students in a student-centered manner to optimize their learning experience and helped student quickly advance in their English Language skills.
- Developed learning materials for students and helpful guides for new teachers.
Login or purchase this resume contact details.