|Last Resume Update||January 16, 2018|
|Address||Aberdeen, United Kingdom|
|Where are you living?||Hồ Chí Minh|
|Expected Location:||Hồ Chí Minh|
Education & Qualifications:
I-to-I Love TEFL (2017)
GA Level 3 Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language – 120 hour course.
Modules: ● Lesson Planning in Teaching English as a Foreign Language
● Lesson Content in Teaching English as a Foreign Language
● Lesson Delivery in Teaching English as a Foreign Language
BDes (Hons) Product Design – Edinburgh Napier University (2011 – 2015)
Degree awarded: Bachelor of Design with Second Class Honours (1st Division)
Windesheim University for Applied Sciences, Zwolle, The Netherlands (2014) - 6 month exchange.
Meldrum Academy (2005 – 2011)
Highers: Art (A), Music (B), Physics (C), English (C), Sociology (C)
Intermediate 2: Maths (B)
5 Standard Grades: 12222
Duke of Edinburgh: Bronze Award (Involved 3 month voluntary assistance to scout leaders – kids aged 5 - 9)
Market Research/Design – EBSSL - Energy Business Solutions Services Limited, Aberdeen (April – November 2017)
● Carried out research to meet specific criteria.
● Worked cross functionally with account managers to create accurate and efficient research reports.
● Met with clients to establish design briefs.
Trainee Packaging Technologist – Chivas Brothers Pernod Ricard, Glasgow (July 2015 – March 2017)
● Within the Royal Salute and luxury team.
● Managing, organising and prioritisation of own project work.
● Regularly clear and concise communication with suppliers, clients and colleagues.
● Fully developing a range of components.
● Using resources effectively and efficiently.
The Stand Comedy Club Edinburgh (July – August 2014)
● Role within the sales and marketing side of the company.
● Clear and interactive communication.
● Pitching and presenting.
● Market knowledge.
Timber Lake West – Summer Camp NY, USA (June – August 2013)
● Skateboard Instructor and General Counsellor.
● Leading and managing groups of children of up to 10 between the ages of 7 – 13.
● Organising and preparing lessons.
● Responsible for children safety and well-being at all times.