Education and Credentials
- Matric : St.Paul Institute. (Yr. 2003)
- Higher Secondary : Royal Academy Higher Secondary.
- B.A in English Literature :Mata Sundri College for Women, Delhi University (English) (Yr. 2007-10)
- M.A in Leadership (Education) :International Graduate School of Leadership, Philippines.
- Transformational Leadership in Educational Ministry. (Yr. 2014)
- TESOL : Asia’s Center for Tesol, Manila (Philippines) (Yr. 2014)
- Co-ordinator of Shiksha-Rath. (Yr.2011 – 2012) - An underprivileged children educational program under Touch India Trust, Non- governmental Organisation, New Delhi.
- Volunteer Teacher at Malsawm Special School. (Yr. 2012 – 2013) - A School for Children with Special needs.
- Completed Teachers’ Training for “Life at the Crossroads” (Yr. 2013) - A character education and life skills program, Manila, Philippines.
- Teacher and Head of Academics. (Yr. 2014 – 2015) - Mount Olive Elementary School, Manipur, India.
- Private English Language Tutor for Students and Corporate Workers in Vietnam. (Yr 2016 – Present)
- - Creative Lesson Planning
- - Curriculum Development
- - Standardised Testing/Scoring
- - Instructional Best Practices
- - Learner Assessment
- - Classroom Management and Discipline
- - Recruit volunteers from universities and youth workers from abroad.
- - Organised and raised funds to help underprivileged children educational needs.
- - Organised Art Exhibitions and Cultural Events.