|Last Resume Update||January 11, 2017|
|Address||Ho Chi Minh, United Kingdom|
|Do you want to have work permit?||I already have|
|Where are you living?||Hồ Chí Minh|
|Expected Location:||Hồ Chí Minh|
· (2016) MA Applied Linguistics & TESOL (University of Leicester)
· (2008) BA Music Technology (University of Derby)
· (2012) BET (Business English Teaching Certificate)
· (2011) CELTA
· (2010) TEFL
(2016-Current) 51 Freetalk (China) Online English Teacher
· Preparing lessons using Zoom software in an online environment
· Teaching general English, conversation and FCE exam prep to children and adults.
(2016-2017) Bells: Assumption College (Thailand) IELTS & CLIL Teacher
· Designed the IELTS syllabus for years 10-12.
· CLIL trained and able to design materials which incorporate Science into lessons.
· Trained to deliver Cambridge exams (YL Starters, Movers & Flyers, KET & PET)
(2015-2016) Inlingua (Malta) Business English & ESP Teacher
· Designed intensive courses for a range of professionals from major companies (e.g. Nestle).
· Taught Aviation English courses to air traffic controllers and received encouraging feedback.
(2013-2015) RMIT University (Vietnam) Academic English Language Instructor
· Attended various workshops and presented my own on technology in the classroom.
· Incorporated educational technology into lessons and students responded with great enthusiasm.
· Liased with colleagues and helped establish uniformity when grading written exams.
· Contributed to a peer observation scheme where I observed teachers and provided feedback.
(2012-2013) Eastern International University (Vietnam) English Teacher
· Preparing business, nursing, and engineering student’s degree programs taught in English.
· Designed, implemented and evaluated teaching resources for a wide range of levels.
· Conducted placement tests; invigilated and marked exams.
· Provided written feedback in a digital form to students using Edmodo and Jing software.
(2012) ACET Language Centre International (Ireland) English Teacher
· Gained a strong insight into the learning differences of a wide range of European nationalities.
· Adapted authentic materials and gave task based lessons, which students enjoyed.
(2011-2012) The British Centre (Spain) English Language & ESP Teacher
· Prepared elementary to upper intermediate students for their Cambridge exams
· Encouraged young learners to perform their own Halloween and Christmas plays in front of parents.
(2009) LG Chem (South Korea) Business English Instructor
· Taught employers and employees Business English in a world renowned company.
· Established a strong rapport with students and received positive feedback from management.
(2008-2011) Jung Chul Hakwon (South Korea) Conversation Instructor
· Created textbooks for the school, which were tailored to meet the student’s interests.
· The director and students found books engaging therefore continued to use them after I left.