|Last Resume Update||November 13, 2017|
|Where are you living?||Outside Viet Nam|
|Expected Salary:||17 $ per hour|
Andizhan State Universaty (2008-2012)
Major: English teaching as a foreign language
Position: ESL teacher
- Middle school “ 48“ Andizhan , Uzbekistan
From September 2012 – Present
- Created and presented English/Writing curriculum for 5th and 9th grade students
- Served as team leader for 5 teachers responsible for planning units and strategizing for student success
- Cooperated with colleagues to develop writing curriculum that increased state test passing rate from 75% to 90%
- Trained fellow educators in innovative teaching techniques on a state and local level.
- Planned daily, weekly and monthly lessons to introduce and reinforce concepts in interdisciplinary units
- Communicated regularly with parents, students, and administrators to set and reach high standards of achievement and behavior for students and followed through with regular feedback on results.
- Differentiated instruction to ensure learning took place at varying cognitive levels
- Took an active part in the school's quality assurance and mission by continually supporting colleagues and sharing best practices.