|Last Resume Update||January 8, 2018|
|Address||Mandaue City, Philippines|
|Where are you living?||Outside Viet Nam|
|Expected Location:||Hồ Chí Minh, Cần Thơ, Đà Nẵng|
Master of Arts in Vocational Education, 2014 – present
Cebu Technological University Main Campus, Cebu, Philippines
Diploma in Professional Education, 2011
Cebu Normal University, Cebu, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, 2009
University of Cebu Lapu-Lapu and Mandaue Campus, Cebu, Philippines
Secondary School Teacher, Canduman National High School, Department of Education, Division of Mandaue City, Cebu, June 2013 – present
• Differentiate instruction to meet all needs inside the classroom.
• Participate actively in staff meetings to address community support.
• Demonstrate ability to interact at developmentally appropriate levels with 7th through 10th grade students.
• Organize activities related to computers and technologies.
• Collaborate with colleagues (certified teachers and teacher education students) to create academically and socially focused activities for high school students.
Part Time ICT Teacher, Cebu Technological University Main Campus, Cebu City, Cebu, June 2014 – March 2015
• Planned and taught college students.
• Provided regular feedback for students in a way which recognizes good practice and supports their progress against targets and has a tangible and measurable impact on student learning.
• Engaged all students in the consistent implementation of schemes of work which encapsulate key learning strategies.
• Monitored and evaluated student’s progress to make a measurable contribution to the class, faculty and whole school targets.
• Prepared teaching plans which contribute positively to the achievement of students which actively involves all students in its execution
Information Technology Teacher, Children of Asia, Cebu City, Cebu
April 12, 2016 – May 12, 2016
• Observed, planned, taught and assessed practice to inform and modify instruction for multi-cultural classes with many levels of ability.
• Demonstrated commitment to continued learning through active participation in professional development opportunities, staff and departmental meetings.
• Facilitated group discussions, activities and academic focus groups that resulted in students gaining learning strategies and self-knowledge to assist in school and life success.
Technical Support Representative, Sykes Asia Incorporated,
Cebu City, Cebu, 2009 - 2013
• Provided technical support over the phone to foreign countries.
• Analyzed, troubleshoot and resolved technical issues for voice, internet or data installation and connection issues.
• Improved client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
• Participated in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues.
• Accomplished information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.