|Last Resume Update||13/07/2018|
|Where are you living?||Hồ Chí Minh|
|Expected Location:||Hồ Chí Minh|
Employer Name Date From Date To Job Title
Thabo School, Thabo, NongKhai July 2015 Nov 2017 English and Computer Teacher
Roles & Responsibilities
- Formulate Lesson Plans for English & Computer Subjects (for every semester).
- Taught English Conversation, Reading & Writing.
- Re-emphasis on Vocabulary, Tenses, and Sentence Structure.
- Conduct Role Plays based on simulated environment and conversation.
- Computer Subjects include Basic Computing Skills, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Photoshop.
- Setting of exams questions.
- Responsible for M1-M6 classes including EEP & MEP classes.
- Attended and awarded the Certificate of Participation in “The Teacher Proficiency Development Project in Accordance with CEFR for EP/MEP Teachers. (English Language Institute, Office of the Basic Education Commission and Sirindhorn School, Surin Province).
- Participated in the Recruitment for new EEP & MEP students in NongKhai for the 2017 New Academic Year.
- Acted as a judge for the Inter-School MEP Competitions in the Eastern Region.
I have taught in the school for 3 years and came to realize and understand the problems and limitations that the students faced when they tried to learn the English language. With this understanding, I was able to customize my lesson plans to address the problems. I introduced practical role plays and extensive practices on speaking and listening abilities in the classroom.
I have the ability to understand the local environment and addressed those problems so as to make learning the English language more interesting and enjoyable.