I have gained my TESOL 120 hour certificate, and also graduated college with a certificate as an emergency medical technician, and hazmat technician. I have esl teaching experience with kindergarten Spanish children right here in Arizona, And have been teaching in Phnom Penh for over two years now. I have a vast knowledge of English medical terminology and vocabulary, also extensive knowledge of sales and business English. Along with these qualifications, I bring real world knowledge and experience which I have gathered in my time working and traveling, including various countries globally. I bring a lot of energy and positive attitude to my work and would love the opportunity to get in and grow within an organization that awards hard work and dedication.
The Guang Zhao School of Cambodia Phnom Penh, Cambodia
TESOL Teacher December 2015 – Current
• Teaching various levels, from k1a to year 12
• Currently teaching 20 hours per week. Monday thru Friday
• Designing and planning lessons, implementing new and exciting teaching methods to keep class fun and interesting.
• Designing and administering student placement exams
Paseo Hills Kindergarten, Phoenix, Az
TESOL Teacher, 2012-2013
• Worked in conjunction with a head teacher, teaching and working with Spanish speaking children. Designing lesson plans, creating audio and visual tools to help young learners, conducting kindergarten classes.