|at Language Link Vietnam-Corporate Link (view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 21, 2016|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nam, Nam Định|
|Salary:||481-580 - 547,250 VND/hr (about $22-$25/hr)|
Do you want weekends off??
Language Link Vietnam is looking to employ a highly qualified and motivated teacher with experience in teaching working adults (in the Environment Protection field) for our Corporate Link division, starting from the middle of October, 2016. The teacher will be located in Ha Nam and Nam Dinh, 40-70km south of Hanoi.
The position lasts for 3 months, working with a corporate client. The tentative class schedule is 3 hours per day, 4-5 days per week (weekdays only).
Language Link will offer a highly competitive package for qualified teachers:
• Accommodations provided by LLV
• Bonus of 11 Million VND/month for off-site teaching (about $500)
• Hourly rate between 481,580-547,250 VND/hour (gross), depending on experience. (about $22-$25/hour)
• About 50 hours per month
• Full teacher support – books, materials, photocopies, etc.
• Additional 1.1 Million VND/month for travelling expenses (about $50).
1. A CELTA, TESOL,Trinity or equivalent TEFL Teaching Certificate.
2. A Bachelors Degree in any subject (Technical/Science degree preferred)
3. A clean Police Clearance Check.
4. Must be a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high proficiency.
5. Verifiable references.
6. Minimum two years’ experience teaching adults. Experience teaching Water Improvement/Environmental Protection is not required, but highly desirable.
The instructor in this position will teach groups of professionals (mostly working compulsory part-time jobs for Water Improvement and Industrial Pollution Management projects funded by World Bank) who are currently civil servants from Government Departments located in the specified provinces .
Teacher duties include:
• Following a syllabus and using provided supplementary materials to deliver engaging lessons focused on improving communication skills
• Regularly providing students with additional role play or speaking activities that apply the language and skills content of the course to situations students are likely to encounter in their work as environmental professionals
• Getting input from students on the needs they have for English in their workplace, in order to provide more relevant materials and practice.
• Responding to emails/questions from students related to homework/difficulties at work
• Representing LLV at site and liaising with clients if/when necessary.
• Communicating with AC (if needed) for academic related issues and weekly updates regarding the class situation to guarantee the best service to clients/students.
• Managing the blended learning system from LLV by supporting students using LLV online products, which are used for performing home work/extra activities.
This position includes:
Vietnamese State Medical Cards
Visa & Work Permit support
Setup of a local bank account
Please send your CV to: email@example.com, no later than 30th Sep 2016
All suitable candidates will be contacted immediately. Thank you!