|at ILA Vietnam (view profile)|
|Location||Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu|
|Date Posted||January 8, 2018|
|Nationality of teacher:||Vietnamese|
|Where is the school located:||Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu|
ILA is currently looking for Vietnamese IELTS teachers to teach on our exciting new IELTS courses.
- Minimum of 7.5 on the IELTS exam
- 1 year experience in teaching IELTS
- University Degree
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the IELTS exam
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well both in a team environment and independently
- A great deal of energy and enthusiasm
- Highly organised and able to work within deadlines
- Receptive to feedback and willingness to undertake professional development
- Proficient in using Google (gmail, drive etc.)
- Planning and preparing high quality IELTS classes
- Teaching classes assigned at one or multiple centers.
- Ability to work in evenings and/or at the weekend.
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
- Assessing, recording and reporting on student progress
- Completing any administration related to teaching.
Competitive rates of pay based on experience and qualifications. Salary details will be discussed at interview.
If you are interested in the position, do not hesitate to send your CV, cover letter, Bachelor's degree and IELTS result via firstname.lastname@example.org with subject [ILA VIETNAM - VIETNAMESE IELTS TEACHER - FULL NAME]