|at E-Space International (ESI)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, New Zealand, Scottish, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Quảng Trị|
|Salary:||13 - 15USD/Hr|
*Intro written by a fellow teacher!*
Come check out Dong Ha to save some money, get a rich cultural experience and explore the hidden treasures of central Vietnam.
Unique English teaching opportunity available 1hr north of Hue in quiet and friendly Dong Ha City. 25 hours per week teaching time. Pay is $1100 to $1400 per month take home - depending on experience.
** Accommodation in very nice house provided ** - shared with two other tidy and laid back teachers in their 30's. There is a large park with a lake just across the road for exercise, fishing, or just lazily reading a book on a sunny afternoon.
- You'll be provided you with a strong motorbike - and you can get great use of it here exploring the surrounding beaches and mountains of Quang Tri province and beyond.
- There are some ridiculously beautiful drives that take just 90 minutes from the door. All kinds of opportunities for exploration and camping. This place has it all - from quiet windswept beaches, to remote mountain river valleys with native hill tribe villages all around - super cool stuff!
- Dong Ha is a small town, but not without amenities. There are some swimming pools, gyms, etc and lots of nice local Vietnamese restaurants. There is even a bit of nightlife and a pizza place which is actually decent :)
- Overall you'll find Dong Ha to be very clean, quiet and friendly. It definitely has a more charming feel and slower pace of life than larger cities in Vietnam. There is no such thing as a traffic jam here!
- There's also a train station about 5 minutes from the house for easy weekend getaways to Hue, Da Nang, and beyond...
- The pay isn't as much as you may be offered in a place like Saigon, but considering your housing and transportation are covered, and it is CHEAP to live here otherwise, you can easily save a decent amount in a few short months.
- Teaching hours are predictable and you'll find the students here very eager to learn and extremely well behaved.
*** Overall this job would be a perfect fit for a teacher looking for to see a different side of Vietnam and experience some culture in a relaxed smaller town***
See more details on this job opportunity and how to get in touch below.
E-Space International (ESI) is an innovative language school which focuses on providing young and adult learners with opportunities to expose, interact and learn to communicate in English. Our school is based in Dong Ha city, the capital of Quang Tri province, in central of Vietnam, where there are a lot of tourist attractions for you to explore in your free time. We are recruiting the teachers of English from English-speaking countries. If you are open-minded, eager to learn new things and passionate about teaching English to experience the adventure of teaching career, you are the person we need.
Number of teachers required: 2 (TWO)
Start date: Available now from May, 2017
- Must be a native English speaker
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- A CELTA, TESOL or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate
- ESL experience preferred
- A clear home country police clearance check
- Work for a minimum length of 6 months
How to apply:
- If you are interested, please send your CV, scanned passport, degrees, certificates and contact details (email address, Skype). Please also include a latest photo in the attachment, and your start date preference.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted to discuss date and time for an interview (preferably via Skype or phone).
If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dr. Truong Dinh Thang
E-Space International, Dong Ha, Quang Tri, Vietnam