|at Power English Center (view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2017|
Corporate Business English Training
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, Austrian, Belgian, British/English, Canadian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Mexican, New Zealand, Northern Irish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Scottish, South African, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss, Turkish, Ukrainian|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||$16 - $22|
Power English Center
Power English Center is located in District 3, Saigon – one of the most active and bustling cities in Vietnam. We have classes at our Center and public/private schools as well. We are looking for teachers for the new academic school year starting around the middle of August, 2017.
- At public/private schools: We send our foreign teachers to teach K-12 classes at both public and private schools around Saigon. An academic school year in Vietnam typically starts in August and ends in May.
- A nine-month contract (from August to May)
- Work permit sponsored if teacher commits to cooperating with us for at least one (1) year
- Bonuses at the end of the course based on the teacher’s performance
- Salary upgrading policy after 2 or 3 courses
- Orientation and teacher training activities
- Friendly environment with supportive staff
- Bachelor's Degree (any majors).
- Teaching certificates: TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, etc.
- Native speakers from the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa… and Western teachers.
- Be professional and responsible
Please send us your application including
- University Degree
- TEFL/TESOL certificate
- Copy of passport
Contact: Hanh Vu (Ms) - Teacher Recruitment Specialist