|at Wemakon company|
|Location||Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu|
|Date Posted||February 4, 2018|
|Nationality of teacher:||Vietnamese, American, Australian, British/English, Canadian|
|Where is the school located:||Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu|
|Salary:||up to 15 usd per hour|
Online teaching: up to 15 usd/hour
Wemakon is a diversified company specializing in innovative English language training and professional education programs. Wemakon provides focus to the range of educational services and language training online.
Wemakon’s distinctive features in teaching and learning methodology are as follows:
- English language-based educational program to students A1 to C1.
- Learning is One-on-One/Face-to-Face.
- Learning online classes.
- A Personalized Learning Calendar that Reinforces Student Initiative.
- Guaranteed success in international exams such as TOEIC, TOEFL, and IELTS.
- Other programs specifically designed for children and teenagers.
- Motivating Active Learning and Academic Staff.
- Monitoring or taking lead staff in setting up areas for TOEIC, IELTS, FCE...
- Evaluating teacher performance via student feedback and survey
- Developing student care activities.
Working place: by Skype or by our platform
- University degree in Education/Teaching or related disciplines
- Native or be proficient in English (IELTS 6.5+, TOEFL 94+, TOEIC 850+), and Microsoft Office
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in an international learning environment
- Motivated, Talented, Creative and Flexible.
- Objective-driven, ambitious, hunger to succeed
- Able to work tight deadline
- Work online
- Salary is appropriate with individual performance up to 15 usd/hour
- Raise salary with good comments and feedback