|at Young Engineers HCM (view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 9, 2017|
Teach Kindergarten or Primary School
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||20$ - 22$/h|
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons providing Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) basics and soft skills for pre-school and primary school students.
- Monitor progress and provide regular feedback to help manage students’ performance throughout the course, and actively promote learner autonomy.
- Mentor teaching assistants to improve the overall teaching quality and team dynamics.
- Contribute to the development, evaluation, and improvement of Young Engineers’ courses, teaching materials and related services, in order to meet students’ needs by actively working as a member of the teaching team.
- Education: Undergraduate/university degree. A degree in Education would be preferred.
- Experience: At least two years of experience in teaching or working with children. Experience in the areas of Science and Engineering would be an asset.
- Language: Native English speaker. Knowledge of Vietnamese would be an asset.
- Have the ability to apply pedagogical theory, continuous reflection and assessment to enhance instruction.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team as well as independently.
Working conditions: Flexible working hours depending on class schedules. Working during weekends are often required.