|at GPO-Grow People and Organization (view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2017|
|Nationality of teacher:||Japanese|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
- Managing classroom.
- Planing, preparing and developing lessions to a range of classes andvarious age group.
- Create and distribute educational content (note, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Improving and developing student’s Japanese skills.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Assess and record student’s progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Planing and executing educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Maitain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
- Other jobs relevant to teaching and preparing for classes will be assigned by managers
- Native speaker from Japan.
- Have a knowledge of culture of Japan
- Graduated from College/University.
- A minimum of 1 year of teaching experience.
- Professional and dynamic with a passion for teaching for Vietnamese.
- Salary: US$1000-1200/month (based on education background, qualifications and teaching experience).
- Approachable and friendly working enviroment.
- Excellent teaching conditions.
- Career development opportunities.
- Other benefits in kind (company parties/events and birthday).