|at Public School|
|Date Posted||September 14, 2016|
Teach Kindergarten or Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, Austrian|
|Where is the school located:||Bắc Giang|
|Salary:||1600 - 2200$/month|
-Levels: Almost for kids from kindergarten to primary school
-Number students: From 30 to 40 per class.
-Teaching in public school
-Age: Under 45.
-Nationality: US, UK, Canadian, Australian, Irish, South African, Scottish
-Humorous, funny, friendly, dynamic and responsible person.
Benefits of teaching:
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Long-term contract ( at least 6 months)
- Assist to process work permit and temporary residence card.
- Ongoing advices and assistance in teaching in Vietnam.
- Free Vietnamese language lessons.
- A professional working environment and ongoing supports from Academic team.
- Textbooks and teaching materials are provided
- Teaching training provided
- Must be a native English speaker
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- English Language Teaching Certifications (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or MA in TESOL strongly preferred).
- Have a good health
- Clear Police Check
- Having Work Permit is strong preferable.
Details of the classes/ schools
- Location: Bac Giang City
- Time: in the daytime hours from Monday to Friday
- Number of hours: 20 - 25 hours per week.
- Number of students: 30 -40 students
- Teaching assistant: available
- Age group: 7- 15
- Start time: in September, 2016
If you are interested in, please kindly send your profile including of a resume; scanned copies of degree(s); teaching certificate(s); passport; a head shot via email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Helen)