|at EIV Education (view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 2, 2018|
Corporate Business English Training
Teach Kindergarten or Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Đà Nẵng|
|Salary:||16 - 18 usd/h|
If you are a career-minded professional and you are looking for a new challenge overseas, you will find few opportunities to match those offered by EIV International Education. We have various positions available across Da Nang city. EIV provides unique opportunities to teachers that other schools/language centers simply cannot offer:
• A diversity of classes ranging from Private Tutoring; Corporate classes; Public Schools and English Centers.
• Teaching time is flexible, including daytime and night time.
• Where teachers not only teach English, but teach various skills which come from teacher's educational background, life experiences with a wide variety of jobs.
• A dedicated academic management team with ongoing professional development opportunities.
• Ongoing teacher support, feedback.
• Opportunities to get involved in charitable works.
• Fun and relaxing outings and events.
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Long-term contract ( at least 6 months)
- Assist to process work permit and temporary residence card.
- Ongoing advice and assistance in teaching in Vietnam.
- Free Vietnamese language lessons.
- A professional working environment and ongoing supports from Academic team.
- Textbooks and teaching materials are provided
- Teaching training provided
- Must be a native English speaker
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- English Language Teaching Certifications (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or MA in TESOL strongly preferred).
- Have a good health
- Clear Police Check
- Having Work Permit is strong preferable.
Details of the classes/ schools/private tutor/corporate training
- Location: Da Nang city
If you are interested in, please kindly send your profile including of a resume; scanned copies of degree(s); teaching certificate(s); passport; a head shot via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.