|at LITTLE CHAMPIONS - LEARNING CENTRE|
Teach Kindergarten or Primary School
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
- Teaching English program(s) for kids and teenagers.
- Making lesson planning before presenting to class (PowerPoint slides, handouts, extra materi-als, etc.)
- Evaluate students’ performances (ex: pop Quiz, Mid-Term, Final-Term, Book Report) at the end of each semester and report to the Academic Director in writing.
- Record and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Attend meetings/workshops/events organized or suggested by the company.
- Others will be discussed in the interview.
- Qualification and Skills:
- Native English Speaker with a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia
- Used to take IELTS/ TOEFLor PTE test
- Passionate in teaching kids.
- Patience, honesty, flexibility, devotion and cooperation.
- Skills in classroom management, time management, critical thinking and team work.
- Ability to solve the problems and suggest the alternative plans.
- Strong public speaking and interpersonal skills.
- Available for shift and weekend work (morning/afternoon/ evenening/weekends).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job benifits:
- Competitive salary & attractive compensation package.
- Training opportunities.
- Annual performance-based pay increase.
- World-class facilities and teaching resources.
- Friendly, professional and fast - growing environment.
- Annual Party
+ Nice voice
+ Good appearance
+ Flexible time