|at UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE INSTITUTE (view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2017|
|Nationality of teacher:||American|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
Due to the need to expand our business, we are recruiting more English teachers ( Native and Vietnamese teachers) to work full-time or part-time at Universal Language Institute.
- Being in charge of teaching and training IELTS and other English courses for students including preparing lesson plans and coursework materials, homework assignments, and classroom management.
- Conducting Placement Tests in order to determine the most suitable classes for students.
- Organizing and arranging the given classes to reach the highest efficiency.
- Supporting for designing and developing teaching materials of the company.
- Evaluating students' class work and their performance during the courses.
- Other duties as required.
- Native English Teacher
- Bachelor Degree, (Prefer who holds T.E.S.O.L or relevant certificate).
- Getting at least one-year working experience of teaching general English, IELTS or IELTS examiner
- Willing to work overtime as required.
Personal qualities required
- Must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with students, parents and also other teaching staff.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Good at planning and organizational skills.
- Being patient and responsible.
- Native English Teacher, (American Teacher or Native English Teacher having American accent will be preferred)
Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed CV in English and copies of Degrees/Certificate, academic records together with a recent 4x6 photograph via email to:
Universal Language Institute - ULI
Address: The 3rd Floor, Harbour View Tower, 35 Nguyễn Huệ Street, District 1, HCMC
Hotline: 0283 8210 777 or 090 679 6286