|at Cambridge Bentre|
|Date Posted||January 1, 2018|
Teach Kindergarten or Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, Austrian, Belgian, British/English, Canadian, Danish, Dutch, Irish, New Zealand, Swiss|
|Where is the school located:||Bến Tre|
About the organization
Cambridge Ben Tre (CB) consists of one headquarters located in the centre of Ben Tre city, Ben Tre Province, Vietnam, and surrounded by its eleven branches. At present, CB has got more than 8,300 students studying English with a variety of English levels from Pre- schoolers (4-6 years old) to FCE and IELTS.
Cambridge Ben Tre is also certified as an authorized Examination Centre by Cambridge Assessment English. Up to now, CB has organized Cambridge English Examinations for more than 14,000 candidates of Starters, Movers, Flyers, KET, PET, FCE levels.
We, currently have a small but very happy and motivated team of 7 international teachers. Because of the growing needs, we are seeking more enthusiastic English teachers for our programs in Bentre city.
Why international teachers choose to live and work in Bentre city?
Ben Tre’s people are very social and friendly. This is a typical area representing the richness of culture of the Mekong Delta in Vietnam. Ben Tre is also famous for fruits and considered as the homeland of Coconut trees.
International teachers who work at Cambridge Ben Tre and you will always be welcomed and offered free accommodation to stay in a ‘garden’ environmental friendly hotel. From the hotel, you can easily go to Coopmart for foods or getting snacks or come to Cambridge Bentre Training Centre. You can also enjoy films or socializing with local people in the lovely city.
From Ben Tre city, you can easily travel to Ho Chi Minh City in just more than 1 hour or other 13 Mekong Delta cities and provinces. This will truly be an experiential exploring trip of your life.
We are looking for English teachers
- Native English speakers or International teachers who have a C1 certificate of English (IELTS or CAE ect).
- English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
- Bachelor’s degree
- A police background clearance from your home country.
- Notarized translation/ transcript (English – Vietnamese)- we can help when you are recruited.
- Up to $2200 per month
- Salary: From USD18 to 22 after tax per hour (based on experience)
- Teach at least 20 hours/week
- Contract Completion Bonus
- Health insurance
- Invitation letter for Visa on Arrival
- Work permit organized and paid for
- Help obtaining work visa
- Help setting up bank account
- Free accommodation, hotel standard
- Free transportation to teaching
- Students at the ages of 4 to adults.
- Methodology: Two most commonly teaching methods are required: PPP (Presentation- Practice- Production) and ESA (Engage- Study- Activate).
How to Apply
Please send us an email with subject line: FULL-TIME ESL ENGLISH TEACHERS IN BENTRE CITY, your fully updated CV with a current picture and attach copies of your degree, teaching certificates, passport, police background