|at KTDC Group|
|Location||Ho CHi Minh, Viet Nam|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2014|
Corporate Business English Training
|Salary:||Competitive above the industry average|
KTDC Group is a small "boutique" training centre that focuses on Business Skills & IELTS training based in HCMC, Vietnam. We were established 5 years ago and up to today we have delivered high quality training to thousands of people. Our Business skills office is expanding and we are looking for a General & Business English trainer to join our company. The structure of our organisation is small and somehow family-oriented. We stick to a flat management organigram rather than a hierarchical one and we basically want to stay away from large structures with lots of levels in the hierarchy.
Our team consists of 5 trainers and 3 Vietnamese office staff supported by a Vietnamese Center manager. We have high levels of professionalism in everything we do as well as great working environment and this is reflected in a very low staff turnover for both the vietnamese and the expat teams. Our vision is not to be the biggest but the best language centre in Vietnam.
Our course curriculum covers a range of areas always within the business communication field. We train people and companies on business skills such as Business English communication, General English communication, TOEIC preparation, Pronunciation and Soft skills. We offer both public courses and corporate training courses. During our 5 years of operation we have worked extremely hard to deliver high quality training to individuals and organisations and our results speak by themselves. Thousands of successful stories.
If you are a career teacher, have great levels of enthusiasm and motivation, a passion for teaching and are willing to work hard to improve yourself as a teacher and consequently make KTDC Group even more successful, then we would love to hear from you.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB
1. Be a native speaker of English
2. Solid Experience in teaching Business English and General English.
3. Possess a minimum of a university degree, preferably majored in Business
4. CELTA or TESOL certificate is a must
5. Candidates with a DELTA will be highly considered in terms of opportunities and remuneration.
6. Ability to teach student-centred lessons
7. Good command of multimedia resources
8. Industry Experience
9. Extrovert personality and professional business-like appearance.
10. Experience in Soft Skills training is a big plus
11. You will go through a 4 week training where you will observe peers and also be observed by Managing Director and peers
12. Participating in events and professional development activities.
13. Among other duties, you will required to grade tests, correct writing homework, monitor closely the progress of your students and give feedback accordingly as well as preparing your lesson plans following the company's guidelines.
14. Candidates should be based in HCMC to be able to attend a series of one-to-one interviews.
15. This position is not for backpackers or non-qualified teachers. Only career teachers that strictly meet the above criteria will be considered.
1. Salary starting at $27/ hour with possibility of rise.
2. Full time position (17-20h per week) and part-time positions available.
3. Bonus based on performance
4. Working hours Monday to Friday mostly in the evenings but daytime hours are also available depending on the client or the course requirements
5. Top-notch training facilities with your own classroom with desktop, projector, interactive board and high quality sound system where you will prepare your lessons and develop your materials in the afternoon
6. Location in downtown D3
7. Assistance in applying for work permit and residence card
8. Highly professional and small family working environment
9. Regular teacher development training
10. Teaching adults from university students to working people up to middle management positions as well as corporate clients.
11. Overseas company trip once a year
Take a look at our website www.KTDCGroup.com or our FB page for further information on our courses and our company profile. If you have what it takes to be a successful General & Business English trainer and are willing to work hard then send an email including your cover letter, CV, references and a recent photo to our Managing Director, Danny Colomer