|at Language Link Vietnam (view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2017|
Teach Kindergarten or Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, British/English, Canadian, New Zealand, Northern Irish, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||Up to 26$/hr|
Schools Elite is an arm of Language Link, a reputable global provider of English Language instruction.
Schools Elite does outreach work in the Vietnamese public school system, working with children who would not otherwise have access to quality English language instruction. Teachers will be making a positive difference in the lives of these students from the outset. We are one of a limited number of companies licensed to work within public schools in Hanoi and therefore, we are expanding rapidly.
Our teachers benefit from monthly professional development sessions which are specifically targeted to help them improve the teaching and learning experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and teaching lessons
- Administering and marking tests
- Writing quarterly reports
- Attending fortnightly meetings
- Writing semester end reports
- You must be a native-level English speaker
- A degree (in any field)
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL (with an observed classroom practicum)
- Experience working with children in large groups is preferred
- You must have a police check from your home country/country of most recent residence (as applicable)
Salary & Benefits
- Monday to Friday daytime working only. No weekends or evening classes.
- Competitive monthly salary (hourly rate up to 569,140VND)
- Guaranteed hours after probation
- Contract completion bonus
- Visa-Run flight reimbursement for Local Hires of up to 4.2 million VND and for Overseas Hires up to 10.5 million VND
- Visa Reimbursement
- Paid holiday, Sick leave and paid Vietnamese Public Holidays
- Private Health Care (company pays 50%)
- Vietnamese State Health Insurance (company pays 50%)
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by LLV(except for document authentication)
- Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank (HSBC)
- Salary paid by bank transfer-always on time!
- Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
Candidates, could you please send us immediately your CV, cover letter, a scanned copy of your degree and teaching certificate at your earliest convenience to the email address below with a subject "School Elite Full-time".