|at Grow Green Vietnam|
|Date Posted||December 21, 2017|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Đắk Nông, Điện Biên, Trà Vinh, Tuyên Quang|
Tuyen Quang is about 200km from Hanoi with a lot of mountains and fresh air. It takes about 3 hours by car if you want to move from Tuyen Quang to Hanoi. It’s on the North Vietnam.
Tra Vinh is 66 km from Vinh Long, 205km from Ho Chi Minh, 110km from Ben Tre, My Tho. Tra Vinh has many canals, rivers, ponds and beautiful beaches. It’s on the South Vietnam
Dien Bien city is located in Muong Thanh Valley. That is one of the bordered cities as it is around 35km to Laos border, 474km to Hanoi.A destination where the epic memories of the Battle of Dien Bien Phu still resonates.Dien Bien is also renowned for its enchanting natural beauty of Muong Thanh Rice Terrace, Pa Khoang Lake, Pha Din Hill, Pa Thom Cave and Xa Nhe Cave
Đăk Mil is a rural district of Đắk Nông Province in the Central Highlands region of Vietnam.
Starting time: ASAP, prefer teachers who can start at the end of December, 2017 or at the beginning of January, 2018.
Working with students of all age groups (from kindergarten to adults).
-Around 12-15 students per class with English center, 30-35 students per class with public school
- Excellent working environment.
- 6month / 1year contracts available
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Self-sufficient: ability to manage oneself in a new cultural environment
- Flexible: willingness to adapt
- Creative: ability to solve problems and come up with interesting and dynamic lesson plans
- Committed: willing to stay until contract completion
- Salary: negotiable
- 10 days paid national holidays (inc. Christmas Day)
- Visa & work permit supported
- Payment on time always
- Professional development opportunities