|at Compass Education (view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 8, 2017|
Teach Kindergarten or Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, Scottish, South African|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||$17 - 21$ an hour|
Start date: August 2017
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
The Requirements of working for Compass Education
- Native English speaker
- English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
- Bachelor’s degree
- A police background clearance from your home country.
- A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
- Experience in teaching kindergarten is preferred
Commit to at least 6 months teaching placement.
Teach general English – Speaking and Listening
• Age of students: Primary (6-11); Low Secondary (12-15)
• Public schools – class size: 35 – 40 ss/class
• Design effectively and engaging lesson plan;
• Total hours: 10 – 20hrs/week
• Course length: 9 months
The Benefits of working for Compass Education
• Based on qualifications and experience the NET pay 380,000vnd to 440,000vnd ( 17-20 USD) per hour.
• Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
• Annual bonuses are given to teachers with outstanding teaching performance.
• Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
• Initial training is given plus training workshops are conducted twice a year.
How to Apply to work for Compass Education
Your application should include:
• A cover letter.
• A curriculum vitae.
• A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
• Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
• Copies of police background check (a must)
• Reference letters (optional).
• A recent photo of yourself.