|at Brainy English Network (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
At BEN Vietnam we have a strong passion for education and delivering a high quality service that can’t be found elsewhere. We believe that in order to be successful in the future students must begin learning necessary skills to help facilitate that success; English is one of those skills, however it is not the only one.
At BEN Vietnam we teach these life skills through the medium of English and develop our students’ potential for success.
At BEN Vietnam we want to improve education in Vietnam so expect the following things from teachers applying for a teaching position:
- Strong values and beliefs about education
- A desire to improve student’s attitude and behaviour to make them more independent thinkers and doers.
- Ability to take on feedback to strive to become the best teacher possible
- Attend regular meetings and training sessions
- Enthusiastic and dedicated and looking for long term employment
- University degree
- CELTA or equivalent teaching qualification
- Weekday evening and weekend availability
Salary and benefits:
- A competitive market rate from 400,000VND an hour
- Free professional development workshops and training sessions
- Work within a passionate team to help shape the future leaders in Vietnam.
How to apply:
Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated CV
- Photos / scans of degree and TEFL certificate
- Cover letter which should detail how you fit the expectations of BEN