|at Phoenix Education International School|
|Location||Thừa Thiên Huế|
|Date Posted||March 13, 2015|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States|
|Where is the school located:||Thừa Thiên Huế|
Phoenix English Center belongs to the Phoenix Education System, based in the historic city of Hue situated in Central Vietnam, offers the best blended education possible. The combination of best practices of the Vietnamese education system with an additional international curriculum is designed to offer an excellence in education that will not be found anywhere else in Vietnam.
Phoenix English Center offers a wide range of classes teaching English to Young Learners, Adults and Academic Classes with 100% of native English speaking teachers.
- Teaching English for students at all ages (based on teacher’s experience).
- Design course content (including course book selection, lesson plans, test system and quality guarantee), produce teaching materials and adapt existing materials;
- Be responsible for planning, preparing and delivering lessons and activities for students;
- Be responsible for carrying out assessments, tests as well as giving comments on students’ performance at class. Write report for each student at the end of the course;
- Observe other teachers’ class if required; and contribute to teaching sessions;
- Participate in any activities not mentioned above which may enhance the English ability of the students if required (ex. Summer Program, English Festival, etc.)
- Communicate with parents about the children’s progresses
- Teaching academic English such as IELTS/ TOELF and Communication for adults
Essential skills & Experience :
- Skilled, qualified and experienced (1 year at least)
- Passion in English teaching, especially interacting with children.
- Be able to meet Vietnamese regulations to obtain a work permit (you must bring your original degree and teaching certificates with you, as well as a police clearance certificate)
- Have experience in school management is preferred.
Benefits of teaching:
- Professional working environment
- Opportunities for career development
- Work Permit covered
- Attractive Income
- Health Insurance
- Living in a beautiful and peaceful city
- A long term contract if you are a good teacher
- University degree (BA/BS or higher)
- CELTA/TESOL/TEFL certificate is preferred