|at Blue Sky Academy|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian|
|Where is the school located:||Nghệ An|
|Salary:||22-25 USD/ hour|
Blue Sky Academy is a Cambridge International School (VN239) located in the beautiful municipal Vinh city of Nghe An province, Vietnam. Vinh is a first-tier city in north central Vietnam. Its vicinity to both the beaches and the mountains makes a great alternative to the crowded streets of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Blue Sky Academy is looking for:
- 02 Native English-Speaking Teachers for Kindergarten (Bachelor's degree in any subject and a CELTA/TESOL/TEFL teaching certificate);
- 02 English Teachers for Primary and Secondary (Bachelor's degree in teaching and a CELTA/TESOL/TEFL teaching certificate);
Interested candidates: kindly send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Feel free to send along any questions about the job opportunity, us, or about Vietnam in general.
● Embrace the school curriculum and enhance it by developing subject curricula and extracurricular activities.
● Incorporate direct instruction, discussion, projects and cooperative work to engage students, keep classes focused and infuse a lasting desire to learn.
● Follow the school’s policies and procedures for student conduct and discipline.
● Develop and use a variety of assessments (e.g. exams, written work, and public performances) that frequently measure student progress.
● Communicate openly, honestly and effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
● Share responsibility for grade level and school-wide activities.
● Attend staff meeting.
● Share experiences with colleagues and contribute to making the faculty stronger.
What we are looking for:
- A native or neutral accent, clear pronunciation, good intonation and English language rhythm.
- A clean home country Police Clearance Check with a 6 month validity.
- Willingness to spend time outside the classroom to improve students’ experience on campus and to be an excellent team player.
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about your subjects.
- Embrace personal development through hands-on involvement and on-the-job challenges.
- Commit until the end of the academic year
● At least 3 year of teaching experience at the relevant level.
● A Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE).
● Familiarity with an international curriculum such as CIE or IB.
- 80 guaranteed hours of teaching per month for full-time teachers
- Competitive salary package, taking experience and qualifications into account
- Opportunities to gain further qualifications from onsite training, online training and participating in official workshops and training programmes by Cambridge International Examinations. Expenses are paid by the school.
- Projector and internet in each classroom
- Modern off-campus housing in an apartment in Vinh city
- Excellent support from the school
- Complimentary airfare to Vinh city
- Reimbursement for a Vietnamese work permit, visa and related paperwork for your employment at BSA.
- Reimbursement for certain medical expenses. From the second year, there is allowance for health insurance.
For more info about Blue Sky Academy, you can check out our yearbook at http://ht.gl/bsayearbook2015