|at I Can Read (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, Northern Irish, Scottish, South African, Welsh|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
I Can Read is now hiring!
We are looking for full and part time teachers to come and work as part of the I Can Read family at our centres in Cong Hoa, District 7 and An Duong Vuong in Ho Chi Minh City. As we are an English Language Centre the working hours are weekday evenings and weekends.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary
- Full training
- Small class sizes (max 12 students) with teaching assistant
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- Support with work permit application and cost
- Co-paid medical insurance available
- Teachers from UK, USA, South Africa, Ireland, Canada, Austrailia, New Zealand
- Bachelor’s degree and a recognised teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, etc.)
- Have at least 1 year of experience teaching English as a foreign language
- Confidence in teaching students of all ages (especially very young learners)
If you are interested in applying please contact us with the following:
- Current resume
- Cover letter
- Scanned copy of your Bachelor's degree
- Scanned copy of your CELTA/TEFL/TESOL or equivalent
- A scanned copy of your passport
- A recent photo
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.