|at Victory School (view profile)|
Teach Kindergarten or Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Other|
|Where is the school located:||Đắk Lắk|
|Salary:||Fixed amount of monthly salary; Paid time off (sick days, personal days, vacation days). Particularly during examinations or school events, foreign teachers are off but still get paid|
Victory School Job Post
GENERAL SCHOOL INFORMATION
Name: Victory Primary, Secondary and High school
Location: 01 Le Hong Phong street, Buon Ma Thuot city, Dak Lak province
School year length: End of August 2017 – Beginning of May 2018
Students in numbers:Grade School year
2018 – 2019 Note Grade 1 Currently Unknown 2 periods/week Grade 2 7 Classes 2 periods/week Grade 3 4 Classes 2 periods/week Grade 4 3 Classes 2 periods/week Grade 6 Currently Unknown 2 periods/week Grade 7 10 Classes 2 periods/week Grade 8 10 Classes 2 periods/week Grade 10 Currently Unknown 2 periods/week Grade 11 5 Classes 2 periods/week Grade 12 7 Classes 2 periods/week
Cambridge English program:
- All of the students will study from Cambridge books that focus on taking the Cambridge tests as well as building a vast knowledge of English.
- The ultimate goal set by the school for the students is to achieve a 5.0 or higher on the IELTS upon graduation.
- The school has a clear set of minor goals to achieve this:
Grade 1: basic English foundation
Grades 2 & 3: Starters
Grade 4 & 5: Movers
Grades 6 & 7: Flyers
Grades 8 - 9: KET
Grades 10 – 11: PET
Grade 12: FCE
Buon Ma Thuot City:
Victory school is located within the central highlands of Vietnam. Total population is approximately 300,000. The environment is quite peaceful and comfortable. There are no traffic jams and the weather is much cooler than most cities in Vietnam. This city is famous for its coffee and there is lots of it here. The cost of living is low here and the accommodations are flexible to meet your needs.
Position: English teacher
- Teaching English for Primary, Secondary or High school levels.
- Create necessary lesson plans.
- Participate in school activities or pedagogical activities.
- Making and marking tests.
- Victory School (Buon Ma Thuot city, Dak Lak province, Vietnam)
- Teaching periods: Maximum 30 periods/week
Primary school: 40 minutes/period
Secondary & High school: 45 minutes/period
- Work hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am-11am; 1:30pm-4:45pm Saturday 7:30am-11am
- Number of students: 28-35 students/class
- Bachelor’ s degree
- English language teaching certifications
- At least 2 years teaching experience
- Good health
- Clear police check (either in Vietnam or overseas)
- Native English teachers (or English speaking at native level)
- Fixed salary (not hourly pay);
- Fixed amount of monthly salary;
- Paid time off (sick days, personal days, vacation days). Particularly during examinations or school events, foreign teachers are off but still get paid.
- Accommodation support: Teachers can rent a beautiful apartment near the center of town and the school supports around 50% of the rent.
- The school has a pick up service that will pick all of the foreign teachers up before school, take them home after morning classes, bring them back for afternoon classes and take them home at the end of the day.
- Maximum periods a week: 30 periods. (there is overtime)
- Teaching hours and teaching schedule is generally fixed throughout a term/semester.
- Long-term contract; the longer the foreign teacher works, the better the benefits he/she will receive.
- The school will process the work permit and attempt to make a temporary residence card.
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Textbooks and teacher books are provided
- Teaching assistant support
- Monthly observations to help you to improve your teaching quality.
- Will be working alongside other foreign teachers, so you won’t feel lonely.
- How to apply
If you are interested in working at Victory School, please kindly send scanned copies of original documents including:
- CV /Resume
- Visa & Passport
- Degree (both front and back)
- English teaching certificate (both front and back)
- 1 color portrait
Contact person: James Hart
The school will contact you after receiving your email