|at VPBox Viet Nam Education Development JSC (view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 8, 2018|
Teach Kindergarten or Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Vietnamese, Other|
|Where is the school located:||Hải Phòng|
- Priority is given to teachers who can teach various levels and ages including kindergarten, primary, secondary, and high-school students, communicative English, English for entrance exams to high schools and universities, English for international certificates of KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, etc.
- Priority is given to teachers who meet the following requirements:
- Hold a univeristy or college degree in English teaching, training or English-relevant major.
- Hold an international certificate in English teaching like TESOL, TEFL, etc.
- Have experience in teaching various levels and ages.
- With clear, BE or AE-standard pronunciation.
- Is a native speaker from an English speaking country.
- Is 35 years old and below, maximum 50.
- Is good looking.
- Is skilled in communicating with students in a friendly way.
- Not a native speaker but with good teaching skills, standard pronunciation and being good-looking
- Good benefits and will be discussed in the interview.