|at Language World (view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 13, 2017|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, British/English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Greek, Irish, Italian, New Zealand, Northern Irish, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Scottish, Swiss, Welsh|
|Where is the school located:||Đồng Tháp|
-Location: Dinh Quan Town, Cao Lanh or Sa Dec City.
-Type of job: Teaching (Full time or Partime)
-Closing date: Dec 31st, 2017.
- JOB DESCRIPTIONS
-Teach students of all age groups and students at state primary schools.
-Plan, prepare and deliver quality lessons in a creative and interesting ways.
-Help students to maintain high level of interest and produce spontaneous English communication.
-Build a classroom that integrates 4 skills (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening) with creativity, communication skills, and collaboration and presentation skills.
-Encourage children at all time even when they make mistakes, praise them for trying.
-Participate in all the activities of center.
-Number of students per class: 5-15.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in any subjects and a TESOL, CELTA or TEFL certificates (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) or any equivalent qualifications are accepted.
- Clean home country Police Clearance Check. - Native English speakers with great sense of responsibilities are preferred.
- Salary: very attractive ($15-25/an hour) and negotiable
- Accommodation and transports are provided
- Food allowance
- Friendly working environment and professional development opportunities
- Visa & work permit supported with two-year contract.
- Free yearly travel with company.