|at GEORGE WASHINGTON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian|
|Where is the school located:||Đắk Lắk, Đồng Tháp, Vĩnh Long|
|Salary:||$1,800 - $2,500|
We are looking for full-time teachers for our GWIS program provided by George Washington International School and run in Sai Gon, Dong Thap, Vinh Long, Dong Nai, Long Thanh, Long Khanh, Quang Ngai Vietnam.
**Expected start date: August 15st
- Dong Thap, Vinh Long, Buon Me Thuot
- Qualifications: BS - Major in Math, Science, Literature. Having experience in teaching English, Math, Science.
- Certificate: CELTA or TESOL or equivalent
- Age: 22-45
- Having experience in teaching Math and Science is a plus
- We just recruit the teachers whose nationality is American, Canadian, English and Australian.
If you find that you are a suitable applicant for this position at our school and you are interested in teaching for 1st grade to 12th grade students, please email us your necessary papers as follows: (Please indicate the location you wish to teach)
1) Valid Passport with photograph
2) University Diploma
3) CELTA/TESOL or equivalent
Some briefs about our Program:
GWIS Program is an American program provided and supervised by George Washington International School in Florida, U.S.A and run at and managed by Newton Grammar School in Hanoi, Vietnam. GWIS program is designed to bring part-time American curriculum to Vietnamese students, currently teach 3 subjects of Math, Science and Language Arts for all student from 1st grade to 12th grade.George Washington International School issues the transcripts with valid transfer to schools in the US and Certificates of Completion to the GWIS Program students at the end of each academic year.
Benefits of teaching:
- You will have chance to work in a professional environment with GWIS professional and enthusiastic teachers team.
- You will have chance to increase your salary or get bonus after each semester if you teach well.
- And many other good benefits.