|at Koala House Education System - SenTia School (view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2017|
Teach Kindergarten or Primary School
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||In the range of USD25-30/hour & Other benefits|
Teaching opportunities at Koala House Education
Koala House Education is a well reputed child development and education system in Hanoi with over 15 years of experience. Located in No.50 Van Bao Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Koala House Education aims at creating an educational model where modern teaching values and methods are combined effectively with traditional principles and cultural standards. Our teachers and staff are also dedicated and passionate to provide a learning environment which allows our students to be creative, challenged, responsible and caring.
We are now looking for qualified and passionate Teachers to teach English for young children aged 3-5 at Koala House Kindergartens and Teachers to teach English and/or Science and Maths for Grade 1-5 (aged 6 to 11) at SenTia School (the Koala House’s new elementary school). The positions can be fulltime or part-time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Native English speaker.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. Degree in the field of Education a plus.
- CELTA or equivalent for teaching English (Online certification not accepted).
- Certificate in Early Childhood Education a plus.
- A minimum of 1 year teaching experience with young children and/or 3 years teaching experience with elementary aged students.
- Proven ability to demonstrate effective communication, professional standards and ethical behavior.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience (in the range of USD25-30/hour for elementary teachers and USD20-27/hour for kindergarten teachers).
- Complete support and payment for Visa and Work Permit.
- Medical Insurance and paid holidays (for full-time employees).
- Other benefits and salary will be discussed during the interview.
How to apply
Please contact Ms. Khánh 0977912596
Application deadline: 17/10/2017