|Date Posted||September 26, 2015|
Corporate Business English Training
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
BUSINESS & GENERAL ENGLISH TRAINER
Small boutique training center that specializes in Business Skills training.
KTDC Group is a small Business Skills training centre based in HCMC, Vietnam. We were established 6 years ago and up to today we have delivered high quality training to thousands of people. Our Business skills center is expanding and we are looking for a Business & General English trainer to join our company. The structure of our organisation is small and somehow family-oriented. We stick to a flat management organigram rather than a hierarchical one and we basically want to stay away from large structures with lots of levels in the hierarchy.
Our team consists of 6 trainers and 5 Vietnamese office staff supported by a Vietnamese Center manager and our Co-Founder & Managing Director. We have high levels of professionalism in everything we do as well as a great working environment. During our 6 years of operation we have worked extremely hard to deliver high quality training to thousands of people and our results speak by themselves. Our vision is not to be the biggest but the best language centre in Vietnam.
Our course curriculum covers a range of areas always within the business communication field. We train individuals and companies on business skills such as Business English communication, General English communication, TOEIC preparation, Pronunciation and Soft skills. We offer both public and corporate training courses. Each Trainer is responsible for a type of courses e.g. TOEIC, BE, Pronunciation etc..
During the first 3 months you will be teaching both Business English and General English courses and then should you pass the probationary period, you will specialize in one area. Corporate training is also an area to consider after the 3-month probationary period therefore having experienced in this field will be an advantage and highly regarded. We have a flawless reputation with our corporate clients so you will need to provide a list of references or/and recommendations and be observed twice by our management team to to be able to teach corporate.
If you are a CAREER TRAINER, have great levels of enthusiasm and motivation, a passion for teaching and are willing to work hard to improve yourself as a teacher and consequently make KTDC Group even more successful, then we would love to hear from you.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB
1. Be a native speaker of English
2. Solid Experience of at least 4 years in teaching Business English and General English as well as Corporate Training.
3. Possess a minimum of a university degree, preferably majored in Business and/or Master’s degree-MBA
4. CELTA or TESOL certificate is a MUST. No exceptions.
5. Candidates with a DELTA will be highly considered in terms of opportunities and remuneration.
6. Ability to teach student-centered lessons
7. Good command of multimedia resources
8. Industry Experience
9. Extroverted personality and professional business-like appearance.
10. Experience in Soft Skills training is a big plus.
11. You will go through a 3-month training where you will observe peers and also be observed by management.
12. Participating in events and professional development activities.
13. Among other duties, you will be required to grade tests, correct writing homework, monitor closely the progress of your students through KTDC’s Learning Management System (LMS) and preparing your lesson plans following the company's guidelines.
14. ONLY Candidates based in HCMC will be considered as they will need to be able to attend a series of face-to-face interviews including a demo lesson (no SKYPE).
15. This position is not for backpackers or non-qualified teachers. Only career teachers that strictly meet the above criteria will be considered.
Benefits of teaching:
- Salary ranging from 27$ to 32$ based on experience
2. Part time (6-16h per week) or Full time position (17-21h per week)
3. Working hours Monday to Friday mostly in the evenings but daytime and Saturday are also available depending on the corporate client or the course requirements.
4. Top-notch training facilities with your own classroom with desktop, projector, interactive board and high quality sound system where you will prepare your lessons and develop your materials in the afternoon.
5. Location in downtown D3
6. Assistance in applying for work permit and residence card
7. Highly professional and small family working environment
8. Regular teacher development training
9. Teaching adults from university students to working people up to middle management positions as well as corporate clients.
10. Overseas company trip once a yearTake a look at our website www.KTDCGroup.com or our FB page for further information on our courses and our company profile and send an email including your cover letter, CV, 2 references and a recent photo to Danny Colomer or Amie Blue.