|at Ortus Language Centre|
|Date Posted||June 6, 2017|
Corporate Business English Training
Teach Kindergarten or Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, New Zealand|
|Where is the school located:||Nam Định|
Location: Nam Dinh city, 90 km from Hanoi, 1h15 by bus. It's a convenient, clean city without traffic jam. People here are helpful and respectful to teachers.
Start date: 15th June 2017
Category: from 4 to 17
Report to: Operation Manager and Academic Supervisor
Job type: Full-time, 80 – 85 hours per month
- Start date: 25th May 2017
- Job type: Full-time, 80 – 85 hours per month
- Teaching English to students enrolled at the schools and centre based on available syllabus and textbook
- Participating in extra-curricular activities
- Native speakers of English (essential): UK, US, Canada, Australia
- Holding a Bachelor Degree
- Having TESOL, TEFL or CELTA certificate
- Committed to work for a minimum length of 03 months (preferably to 6 months)
- Are highly-motivated individuals
- Transportation expenses for work covered
- Free & enjoyable high standard accommodation with private bedroom, air-conditioning, shower room, kitchen & cooking facility.
- Free training course supplied if needed. Strong support from academic supervisors and co-teacher
- Payment method: Monthly in cash or transfer
- Professional development opportunities
- Ortus Language Centre is a friendly and professional working environment, with qualified staff members, world-class teaching and learning facilities, and large campus like a school.
- Strong supporting in obtaining working visa and work permit (as long as diploma, teaching certificate & criminal record check provided)
Remuneration: We provide competitive financial packages for overseas teachers. Pay depends on experience, qualifications, and performance varying from 1,500 – 1,700 USD/month excluding travel allowance, non-teaching fee.
Holidays: Holidays are regulated as per government regulations. One day off per week is available. Other options can be discussed.